KandyLand
Welcome to Kandy's Krazee World, a place to let go and laugh at ourselves and each other. Please email me at aikandylandforums@sbcglobal.net if you are having trouble signing in. I will reset your password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KandyLand
Welcome to Kandy's Krazee World, a place to let go and laugh at ourselves and each other. Please email me at aikandylandforums@sbcglobal.net if you are having trouble signing in. I will reset your password.
KandyLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put all your Krazy , Funny stuff here !

+3
anotheridiot
kandyman
admin
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Put all your Krazy , Funny stuff here ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put all your Krazy , Funny stuff here !

Post by anotheridiot Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Maybe you can teach old dogs new tricks. I think its funny how she is talking to the dog, but I have a bad feeling someone is behind her threateneing to hit the dog to make it not take it, but its funny anyway,

anotheridiot
anotheridiot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Put all your Krazy , Funny stuff here ! - Page 3 Empty Kandy on the bus

Post by anotheridiot Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:30 am

A bus stops and Kandy gets on with a friend. They seat themselves, and engage in animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores their conversation at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

''Emma come first. Den I come. Two asses, they come together. I come again. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come once-a-more.''

''You foul-mouthed swine,'' retorted the lady indignantly. ''Up north we don't talk about our sex lives in public.''

''Hey, coola down lady,'' said the man. ''Imma just tella my friend howa to spella Mississippi.''
anotheridiot
anotheridiot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Put all your Krazy , Funny stuff here ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put all your Krazy , Funny stuff here !

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum