KandyLand
Welcome to Kandy's Krazee World, a place to let go and laugh at ourselves and each other. Please email me at aikandylandforums@sbcglobal.net if you are having trouble signing in. I will reset your password.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KandyLand
Welcome to Kandy's Krazee World, a place to let go and laugh at ourselves and each other. Please email me at aikandylandforums@sbcglobal.net if you are having trouble signing in. I will reset your password.
KandyLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTING ACCIDENT~

2 posters

Go down

HUNTING ACCIDENT~ Empty HUNTING ACCIDENT~

Post by Wondergirl Tue May 26, 2009 10:02 pm

A duck hunter was out enjoying a nice morning on the marsh when hedecided to take a leak.... He walked over to a tree and propped up his gun. Just then a gust of wind came up and blew the gun over, discharging the shell in the chamber and shooting him in the genitals.
Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed, he was approached byhis doctor.

'"Well sir, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news isthat you are going to be OK. The damage was local to your groin, there was very little internal damage, and we were able to remove all of the buckshot.'"

'"What's the bad news?"' asked the hunter. "The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot damage done to your penis. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister.'"

'"Oh, well I guess that isn't too bad,"' the hunter replied. '"Is your sister a plastic surgeon ?'"

'"Not exactly,"' answered the doctor. "She's a flute player in the local symphony. She's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't piss in your eye."
Wondergirl
Wondergirl

Back to top Go down

HUNTING ACCIDENT~ Empty Re: HUNTING ACCIDENT~

Post by kandyman Tue May 26, 2009 10:49 pm

HUNTING ACCIDENT~ 928
kandyman
kandyman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum